ITKAN’s September meeting was on the Tech Month Chicago calendar, and they have a Public Awards program this year. Please consider nominating people who have attended our event for a Techie Award. Here are the qualifications:
- Have attended more than one of our events this year.
- Have shown something original, unique, or excellent that deserves to be celebrated.
- Are people who will appreciate encouragement and recognition.
- Are people who don’t get recognized often.
- Are perhaps people you don’t know well but you admire.
- Are people who are likely to show up to our awards event on Oct. 1 to receive their ribbons in person.
- Are not a group of your best buddies.
- Are not your business partners or your sponsors.
- Are not people who you can monetarily benefit from by nominating.
To nominate people:
Please send Tech Month Chicago their name, email address, and Twitter or LinkedIn Profile links. Tech Month Chicago will invite them to and recognize them at their event on October 1st.
Send your nominations to email@example.com no later than Sept. 27th!
You can nominate as many people as you like. They have 500 ribbons printed up and would like to give them all to awesome people. Please, the more the merrier!!
And lastly, please join them on Sunday Oct. 1st from 6:30-9:00 pm for our Public Awards Event. More details and RSVP. We would love for you to be there!!